A contemporary Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a catalyst for positive change for the company, the leadership, and its employees. At CUP-Health, our innovative programs build trust, improve communication, and impact the bottom line.
We have identified five key areas that will make a positive difference for your employees, your EAP utilization, and your organization.
1. We come to you. Our on-site programs and visibility result in higher utilization rates and have a favorable influence on culture.
2. Leadership.Although we report aggregate data to preserve confidentiality, our unique, “boots on the ground” perspective allows us to provide relevant information to leadership for problem solving, planning, policy creation, and team building. Our “insider information” provides leadership with a unique and more informed viewpoint.
3. Program awareness. CUP-Health provides a multifaceted outreach program that increases utilization so people can feel better, get back to work sooner, and be more productive. This comprehensive initiative builds relationships and trust while supporting you and your team.
4. Counseling. We work with you and recommend counseling opportunities that are based on research and real life experience. We provide a proactive, sustainable solution that impacts change and promotes lasting results.
5. Impacting mental/nervous high spend areas. We know wellbeing impacts wellness. When mental health is compromised, it has a negative impact on physical health. A proactive, coordinated EAP program reduces medical benefit use and expenses.